One of my favorite stories was one that was sent to me by the Constitution Party several years ago. The story has to do with Congressman David Crockett voting for a welfare bill that would give money from the US government to a person in need. A chance meeting with a voter really gets Crockett’s attention.
- Musings on Tennessee State Representative Races
- In Tennessee’s 7th Senatorial District, One Candidate Believes Tennessee’s Constitution Can Be Ignored
- In Reference to the Strange Obsession the Johnson City Press has in Tennessee’s 6th and 7th State Representative Races
- ObamaCare Hit But Still Standing… For Now
- Give Me One Reason to Trust Tennessee’s Department of Education