Mayor Burchett of Knoxville and Mayor Terry Frank of Anderson County both put forth budgets that had cuts. These are examples for other local governments to follow.
- Musings on Tennessee State Representative Races
- In Tennessee’s 7th Senatorial District, One Candidate Believes Tennessee’s Constitution Can Be Ignored
- In Reference to the Strange Obsession the Johnson City Press has in Tennessee’s 6th and 7th State Representative Races
- ObamaCare Hit But Still Standing… For Now
- Give Me One Reason to Trust Tennessee’s Department of Education